Knowing my needs, Alison took me to get sandals this afternoon. Her car is a little bit tricky, but I love it. It's so addicting to jump into the passenger seat from a window. I'm thrilled every time ...but anyway, I finally got new travel sandals. It should be comfy and last long!
For the next couple weeks, I'll be in Japan.
June 1 ~ 22 Tokyo, Japan
June 22~ July 7 Yunnan Province, China
July 7 ~ Shanghai, China
I don't know any plans after July 7.... possibly visiting my friends in Hong Kong.
My aim for this summer is, in some ways, to get involved in ministries wherever I will be. Please pray for the strength and wisdom to grow my own spirit.
"Wherever it is, that is the place where your mission is."
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment