For the last couple weeks, I feel like I've gotten so many blood drownings for a donation and tests. Bruises have always stayed on my back of elbows and it doesn't look good. I don't think many nurses are actually good at handling a needle....I often think I should better do by myself.
But anyways, the problem I have now is that I'm infected by TB. Since I found I'm positive, it's been very hectic and such a nerve racking thing in processing my own visa. But throughout these tests, this whole situation got me think about many things, mostly bad things. Honestly, I hate this disease. It's a darn issue that highly affect on people around me too. Yet, it might be a good thing for me, I thought from a different side of my perspective. I am going to have my major with emphasis in infections, TB and HIV, in grad school and got this opportunity to understand its huge problem and danger. It's kinda neat for me. So, after all it's all good like God says. It is, indeed.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment